Insurance & Billing Information
Our physicians are preferred providers for the following insurance companies:
- Community Health Plan
- Cigna/First Choice
- Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) Apple Health
- Great-West Healthcare
- Kaiser Permanente
- Labor & Industries
- March Vision Plan
- Medicare and Railroad Medicare
- Molina Healthcare
- North West Benefits Network (NBN)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Regence Blue Shield
- Soundpath (referral required from your primary care doctor/provider)
- United Healthcare
- Veterans Choice Program
- Volunteers for Eye Care America
- Volunteers for Whatcom Project Access
***And many others: Please contact us if not listed***
Note: Our physicians are preferred providers for most medical plans. However, we are not preferred providers for many of the vision plans.
Please bring all current insurance cards with you for scanning into your electronic chart.
If your insurance carrier requires a referral for your visit, please contact your family doctor so that the referral is here for your visit. We will have to reschedule your appointment if the appropriate authorization is not obtained.
Please call your insurance company before your appointment to be sure your coverage is current and to check on your annual deductible if that applies. They can also answer any questions you may have about the need for a referral, as well as your coverage for medical vs. routine exams.